- 200958 - Purchasing Agent-Expeditor
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Purchasing Agent - Expeditor for a contract opportunity in Tewksbury, MA.
This position will be responsible for preforming all data entry for the order processing and tracking of all spares purchase orders as well as providing daily status updates on all open purchase orders.
* Receive purchase orders and enter all data into spreadsheets
* Open sales orders for all purchase orders received in NAV
* Submit quote requests and secure best pricing
* Create purchase requisitions and review for accuracy and completion
* Place orders to procure requisitioned items
* Reconcile open order report for weekly update meeting with customers and the MFG Planner.
* Answers phones and provides information using customer service skills for internal and external customers
* Provides updates on shipped orders daily
EDUCATION: Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
WORK HOURS: 8-5pm/FT.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.