- 200962 - Clean Room Operator
- Up to $13.50 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Clean Room Operator for a contract opportunity in Miami, OK.
• Sign in log book.
• Change into scrubs.
• Get clean room clothes. (Suit, hood, boots, and sterile gloves).
• Put on hair cover and wash hands at the wash station.
• Put on first pair of sterile gloves.
• Wipe suit, hood, and boots with Isopropyl Alcohol and then enter change room.
• Put on clean room clothes, sterile mask, and second pair of sterile gloves.
• Enter clean room.
• Take product out of ovens/dryers or reload from washer.
• Package product according to customer specifications along with lot numbers.
• Fill out all paper work and have QA sign off where appropriate.
• Send product through pass through with paper work.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All employees must be able to read and follow instructions both written and oral.
• Must be able to fill out paper work completely and accurately.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
• The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
EDUCATION: • High School Diploma, GED, or a combination of education and experience required.
WORK HOURS: Monday thru Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (first shift)
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x218 or (800) 927-9318 x218
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.