- 200977 - Engineer Software 2
- $51.54 to $64.43 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking multiple Engineer Software 2's for a contract opportunity in Annapolis, MD.
In this role, you will work in collaborative environments to develop new and/or integrate existing system simulation frameworks utilizing AFSIM to support analyzing mission simulations. The duties will involve contributing to a shared codebase using Git version control to code platform capabilities and behaviors. We use Agile Software Development practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university with at least 2 years of software engineering experience or 0 years with a Master’s Degree in a STEM discipline from an accredited university
• Experience with modeling and simulation in AFSIM
• Experience with Agile Software Development practices and Agile Scrum
• Experience with software development tools such as Git, GitHub/Bitbucket, Jira
Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 and 4/10 work weeks are available. This role requires 100% on-site work.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.