- 201112 - Payroll Specialist
- Up to $23.61 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking one Payroll Specialist for an opportunity in Irving, TX.
• Perform balance and adjustment based on request
• Post monthly LTI options
• Perform quality audits
• Auxiliary processing, i.e. Special Pays
• Respond to inquiries from customers within SLA
• Ad hoc query request
• Manage and create audit reports
Bachelor’s Degree, i.e. business or accounting and relevant work experience
Prior experience working in a shared service or center of excellence environment
Proficiency in the Microsoft office suite (excel, word, and PowerPoint)
• 5-10 years of payroll processing experience including relevant regulatory requirements; internal policy and procedure; accounting practices; system software requirements
• Must be able to critically apply knowledge of FLSA, federal and state laws, etc.
• Experience working with multi-state locations
• Must posses a strong characteristic for attention to detail and accuracy
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
• Problem-solving; organizing and prioritizing work demands in order to meet critical deadlines
• Perform basic payroll calculations
• Operating a personal computer including standard software and some specialized accounting software
• Five years or more of experience involving extensive payroll duties
• Well developed organizational skills
• Ability to work independently with little direction in day-to-day functional responsibilities of the position
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.