- 201118 - Controls Engineer
- Up to $66.66 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Controls Engineer for a contract opportunity in Pulaski, TN.
- Well versed in Industrial Controls, Wiring, Schematics
- Experience/Training with Allen Bradley PLC’s, RSLogix Software, Ladder Logic programming. Compact Logix, Control Logix, PLC5, SLC500
- Experience/Knowledge of the fundamentals of IP Ethernet networking
- Experience/Training with Industrial Robotics
- Experience with Variable Frequency Drives
- Capable with Autocad for generating and modifying electrical schematics.
- Programming and setup of hardware-based HMI systems (AB Panelview)
- Basic SQL database experience
- Robust knowledge of common industrial sensors, limit switches, proximity switches, photo eyes, encoders and more.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with PC based large scale SCADA MMI systems. Any experience valuable, but particularly:
o Intellution Ifix, Desired
o InTouch Wonderware, Most Desired
- Experience with Siemens PLC Hardware and Software, Programming, and setup
o Ladder Logic Programming in Siemens using Step 7 and/or TIA Portal (Desired)
o STL and/or SCL Advanced Language programming for Siemens PLC’s using Step 7 and/or TIA Portal Software (Most Desired)
- Experience working with Siemens Profinet Industrial Networking
- Experience with Siemens hardware-based HMI Panels (Simatics Panels). Setup and programming.
- Experience with setup and programming for high performance AC (Vector) drives.
- Experience setup and programming for servo control systems
o Allan Bradley Kinetix 6000 series (Most desired)
- Advanced SQL database design and programming experience
- Experience/Training with Fanuc Robotics
- Experience developing and implementing programming using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Background experience in polyurethane foam and/or chemical processing industry.
BS degree in Engineering/ Technology
40 + week. Day shift, but trouble shoot for all shifts.e
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.