- 201153 - Customer Administrator Analyst
- Up to $32.59 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Administrator Analyst for a contract opportunity in Trumbull, CT.
Sustainment Ops Repair and Warranty Team is looking for an Analyst to support the Repair and Warranty Material process. This position offers a great opportunity to get insight into the business by working with various departments and being exposed to a wide variety of topics. Role and responsibilities can expand over time.
Assigned Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing inbound material to supply chain, shelf and Engineering
- Review of daily Planning Sheet
- Validation of required documents
- Processing Engineering requests via SharePoint
- Review Customer contract information for processing of material
- Manage daily input of unserviceable material
- Work closely with Customer service, Quality, Engineering and Supply Chain
- Validate and approve warranty requests
- Coordinate inventory requests with both Planning and warehouse
- Resolve issues in order to proceed with processing of part
- Trouble shooting of system errors within process
- Review and approve documentation supplied
- Manage weekly metrics and goal
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
Skills and Experience
- High level of data analysis and reporting experience
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solver
- Previous experience with SAP a plus but not requirement.
Accredited High School Diploma or GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.