- 201257 - Manufacturing Support Technician II
- $16 to $25.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Support Technician II for a contract opportunity in Madison, WI.
The Manufacturing Support Technician II role is a part of the Operations staff.
As a Manufacturing Technician II you must have the knowledge of a Manufacturing Technician I.
The team uses engineering principles and process knowledge to fulfill two critical roles.
Primary responsibly is to provide support of New Product Introduction (NPI) in operations, maintenance and improvement.
Additionally, the role is responsible for support of projects associated with new manufacturing and test process installations, including but not limited to start-up, commissioning, mechanical/electrical installation and validation.
Each project is unique and teamwork, critical thinking and problem solving is essential for success.
Periods of time you will be on the line working side by side with production technicians and modifying Manufacturing Details to improve the processes.
• Complete required reactive, preventative and predictive maintenance manufacturing fixtures and equipment.
• Troubleshoot process equipment by diagnosing and resolving difficult hardware, software, instrument, and process problems to meet quarterly demands
• Assist in troubleshooting of process equipment and supports process investigations.
• Support the implementation of NPI, including writing manufacturing details and test protocols, along with training of personnel.
• Support the NPI transfer to production, work with Project Engineering, Manufacturing and Process Development groups in the design and documentation including test specifications.
• Provide technical evaluation and input for Quality Assurance initiatives.
• Participate in Practical Process Improvement (PPI) teams to support site continuous improvement initiatives.
• Work in a safe and responsible manner and obey all safety policies and procedures.
• Comply with all job-related safety and other training requirements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
WORK HOURS: FT.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.