- 201433 - Engineer III, Manufacturing Engineering
- NJ-New Jersey
- Fair Lawn
- $60 to $65.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Engineer III, Manufacturing for a contract opportunity in Fair Lawn, NJ.
Laboratory Chemicals Division of Global Chemicals has initiated a significant investment project at the Fair Lawn, NJ site. To support this effort, the division will be adding Capital Engineers to the engineering department. This position will manage and participate in execution of capital projects as assigned by the Engineering Manager.
• Execute capital projects by participating in setting equipment criteria and specifications to optimize equipment/system reliability and life cycle cost. Also provide technical support for fabrication, installation, and start-up of new critical equipment.
• Develop project from concept to detailed design
• Develop bid packages, obtain competitive quotes, assess proposals and select vendors
• Manage contractors for safe and effective project execution
• Manage project finances to assure adherence to budget
• Provide proper project reporting in terms of status, plans and finances
• Participate in project evaluation and assessment (MOC, FMEA, PHA, IQ/OQ/PQ)
• Develop equipment maintenance plans for the CMMS system.
• Recommend and implement measures in the manufacturing environment, facilities, and equipment to improve production methods, equipment performance and deliver quality product to our customers.
• Maintain comprehensive project documentation
•Project execution and management experience
• Knowledge of chemical processing and familiarity with production equipment including tanks, vessels, piping, pumps, compressors, valves, etc..
• PC literate with a working knowledge of Word, Project and Excel.
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• +Process Safety Management (PSM) system and making upgrades to distillation process and tanks. Ability to independently drive process & procedure improvements using management of change systems
• + Experienced with QA equipment validation process & pilot scale manufacturing, Root cause failure analysis (RCFA) and Process hazard analysis (PHA)
EDUCATION: • BS in Chemical /Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 8-10 years’ experience in chemical production environment.
M-F - 9-5pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.