- 201495 - Quality Engineer
- $40 to $50.00 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Engineer for a contract opportunity in Courtland, AL.
This position is 100% onsite.
Reviewing Engineering drawings and manufacturing work instructions
- Ensuring product compliance through accurate flow down of Program/Customer requirements and physical configuration audits
- Ensuring non-conformance's are accurately controlled, documented and dispositioned
- Trending Quality metrics and performing/leading root cause analysis and corrective action
- Helping resolve technical issues and communicating them back to the program and or Customer
- Helping dive process improvements and cost savings utilizing a continuous improvement mentality
Experience working in a Aerospace/Defense or related Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing/quality processes and documentation
- Ability to comprehend and interpret drawings, work instructions, schematics, and specifications.
- Problem solving experience
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- CQE (certified quality engineer)
-Lean Manufacturing experience (Green Belt/Black Belt Certification)
- Previous experience as an Material Review Board team member (MRB)
- Missile Assembly and Integration experience
- Program start-up/development experience
- Experience working within a AS9100 certified quality system
- Experience running/managing projects that require cross functional support
- Audit experience
Accredited Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a technical discipline (e.g., engineering field) or equivalent discipline (e.g., math, physics, chemistry, etc.).
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.