- 201497 - Contracts Sr Associate
- $26 to $33.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Contracts Sr. Associate for a contract opening in Northampton, MA.
• Proposal development, terms and condition review, and risk assessment/mitigation
• Independently administers and monitors various types of contracts, i.e. time and material (T&M); firm fixed price (FFP); indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ); completion and term cost reimbursement type contracts (CPFF); and other transactions as necessary
• Facilitates pre-award and post award activities such as contract setup in support of projects
• Receives, coordinates, and responds to internal and external requests for data pertaining to contracts in area of responsibility
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree and minimum 2 years of prior related experience in Government Contracting
• Experience in identifying and mitigating business risk in the terms of the contract
• Experience in administering the terms of the contract and coordinatiton with internal stakeholders as required for compliance
• Experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
• Ability to work independently with minimal on-site supervision
• Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
• Intermediate level skills for Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with cross-functional stakeholders
1st - 9/80
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.