- 201511 - Engineer Systems 3
- $54.24 to $67.80 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Engineer Systems 3 for a contract opportunity in Huntsville, AL.
- This requisition is for a number of Systems Engineering (SE) positions across several new and existing programs for multiple SE disciplines: Modeling & Simulations/ Model Based System Engineering (MBSE)/ Algorithm/ Reliability/ Safety/Requirements & Verification.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer and product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Collaborate in an Agile, self-organizing cross-functional environment,
- Conduct analyses at all levels of system products to include concept, design, integration and test, installation, operation, and maintenance
- Support technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and effectiveness analyses for total systems
- Develop, review, and brief deliverables following corporate and government specifications for product wide, complex, system of systems programs, using COTS MBSE development tools and SysML guidelines
- The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Familiarity with Agile software development practices.
- Depending on experience, familiarity with:
- Requirements management tools (DOORS)
- Modeling tools (CAMEO)
- Reliability related tools (ReliaSoft/Windchill) and analysis concepts
- Analysis and Design tools (MatLab)
- Experience in data analysis, requirements development, algorithms, modeling & simulation, or interface development
- Working knowledge of systems engineering principles and processes
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learning new concepts and approaches
- Previous experience working with a Missile Defense Agency (MDA) customer
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with technical teams and customer personnel.
- Advanced experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering languages (SysML/UML) and concepts
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.