- 201615 - Configuration Management II
- Up to $41.60 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Configuration Management II for a contract opportunity in Orlando, FL.
Configuration Status Accounting, Data Management, and Configuration Control Board (CCB) support. Configuration Status Accounting using appropriate tools and inspections to verify all serialization and configuration requirements. Conduct Status Accounting activities to monitor the relationship between the engineering design of the product and the actual hardware or software during the manufacturing build process. Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor. Prepares reports of change effect on overall product. The Data Manager will analyze the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) and Subcontract Data Requirements List (SDRL) for contract and task compatibility; maintain and revise Program Directive to ensure compliance; load the CDRL tracking tool; maintain CDRL submittal website; issue a thirty-sixty-ninety day data delivery schedule; review the contract schedule; maintain accurate metrics and report to management and the customer; work closely with Integrated Product Teams and data owners to coordinate timely CDRL submittals; review the data for compliance with data item description/contract requirements; draft and process the submittal letter through the signature cycle and post the data to the CDRL submittal website; and track CDRL submittals requiring approval to closure. Be responsible for reviewing and releasing all informally and formally controlled documents. Manages the coordination and administration of software configuration management activities relative to configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Oversees performance of configuration management and release engineering tasks. Candidate will participate in Configuration Change Board meetings and will help review and analyze engineering change data and track open items to ensure completion of change implementation activities. Responsible for reporting on and the management of configuration baselines and technical baselines.
Must have experience with Life Cycle Product Data Management tools, specifically Windchill.
- Configuration Change Board experience-Reading engineering drawings and documentation
- Experience with serialization of hardware and Item Unique Identification standards
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills- Proven ability in processing CDRLs in accordance with the Contract SOW, 1423s, and DD250s, and in accordance with the applicable Industry Standard.
- Familiarity with markings, formatting and handling of documentation
- Experience in reading engineering drawings and documentation- Experience conducting SCM program for multiple programs / customers.
- Experience with CM of hardware/software
- Experience with Product Data Management tools.
- Experience with technical presentation to customers and senior management
- Experience leading technical projects / personnel
- Familiarity with markings (including export control markings), formatting and handling of documentation.
- Experience with SharePoint management and control.
- A self-starter capable of effectively managing multiple tasks and detailed oriented.
Candidate must be able to work well within a teaming environment, strong organizational skills and be detailed oriented and capable of doing detailed status and tracking reports for management and customer
Accredited Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of experience
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.