- 201626 - Tool Gauge Inspector 2
- $15.48 to $18.99 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Tool Gauge Inspector 2 for a contract opportunity in Clearfield, UT.
This position involves detailed inspection of composites parts throughout the manufacturing process of composite structures for quality and design verification in a fast paced high rate production environment. It requires knowledge and experience related to computer aided laser tracker systems, detailed dimensional inspections of machined parts and tooling, use of standard measuring instruments and a background of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T). The selected candidate will be required to use highly sophisticated computer aided metrology equipment that will require knowledge of multiple software applications.
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED (education will be verified)
• Candidate must have a minimum of 6+ years of experience using computer aided metrology systems such as laser trackers, articulated arms, etc.
• Knowledge and experience with Spatial Analysis, Polyworks or Verisurf Software
• Candidate should have technical strengths in composite processing, operations, and inspection
• Must be familiar with standard mechanical Inspection techniques and tools
• Must be able to use standard measuring equipment
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints, technical specifications and operating procedures
• Must be able to work flexible and changing shift schedules
• Must be able to work weekends
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work in a diverse work environment
• Experience using power and/or hand tools
• Proficient in Microsoft applications
High school diploma or equivalent/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
A shift: 0600 – 1800 Monday – Thursday (may be 10 hour shifts)
B shift: 1800 – 0600 Monday – Thursday (may be 10 hour shifts)
C shift: 0600 – 1800 Friday – Sunday
D shift: 1800 – 0600 Friday – Sunday
Overtime may be required as directed by operations schedules.
Please make sure candidates understand overtime is required and shifts are determined by production demands
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.