- 201700 - Engineer Facilities 2
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $62.97 to $76.22 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking one Facilities Engineer 2's for a contract opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
• Gathering the scanned, marked up or As-Builts to be worked.
• Prioritized tasks based on emergent needs.
• Have the ability to manage work to ensure work is completed on time.
• Have the ability to identify inconsistencies in drawings.
• Have the ability to incorporate changes and additions using the existing drawing format.
• Have the ability to ensure external references are updated with changes to our network file structure.
• Reviewing the sketches and drawings during the meetings.
• Update drawings using appropriate AutoCAD software.
• Create new drawings as needed using existing drawings formats or templates.
• Finalizing the final AutoCAD model to be used for the production and converting them to easy to view PDF.
• Storing and filing the drawings for future references.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.100% On-Site
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.