- 201769 - Software Engineer
- King of Prussia
- Up to $59.96 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for a hybrid contract opportunity in King of Prussia, PA.
* Professional experience working with C++
* Professional experience working with C# or Java
* Able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
* Knowledge of using and programming in a Windows environment
* Experience with Windows OS and its internals
* Experience with low-level Windows interfaces to hardware devices (such as TCP/IP)
Desired skills :
*Working knowledge/experience with networking
* Experience with Visual Studio
* Professional experience working with SQL
* Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to collaborate with a team of developers
* Ability to reframe the issue to find a solution when roadblocks arise
Accredited Computer Science, Math, or Physics Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.