- 201786 - REMOTE Circuit Design Engineer 3
- Remote Work
- $34.78 to $43.46 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking one Circuit Design Engineer 3 for a contract/remote opportunity.
Responsible for the successful development of printed circuit board layouts and delivery of manufacturing files within the constraints established by the Project Plan and the customer’s systems specification. Works with the PWB team to deliver compliant PWB work products within the resource, cost and schedule constraints established in the project’s Hardware Development Plan. Shall support purchasing and manufacturing and shall be a design review presenter for several milestones. Works with mechanical engineering to ensure thermal/structural requirements are met on the PWB.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a closely related engineering discipline preferred with 5 years of experience in military mechanical/hardware design or 7 years without degree.
• Knowledge of Printed Circuit board and Circuit Card assembly manufacturing process and soldering materials.
• Familiar with printed circuit board design including schematic capture, layout and design, documentation and design checking (Valor Enterprise).
• Able to extract routing rules and constraints from engineering requirements documents and setup net properties and constraints in CES.
• Possess functional knowledge of IPC guidelines.
• Shall have effective verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary engineering team, and the demonstrated ability to manage a PWB design.
• Experience with high-speed digital designs, RF circuits, power supplies and analog circuits.
• Support of multi layered designs utilizing HDI technologies. This includes the setup of stackups and buried/microvia technologies in Xpedition.
• Working knowledge of Valor for artwork checking.
High school diploma or Bachelor's Degree
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek. this position is 100% REMOTE.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.