- 201787 - Training and Development Rep
- $30 to $35.00 DOE
- 4 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Training and Development Rep for a contract opportunity in Orlando, FL.
Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) to analyze training needs and develop training products for our customers. These products include but are not limited to syllabi of instruction (SOIs), student/instructor guides, interactive courseware, assessments/quizzes/tests, emulators, and immersive simulations. The ISD will work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Multimedia Engineers, Technical Writers, customers, and others to design, develop, and maintain effective training. Candidates must have a demonstrated ISD, adult education, or related background as well as, ability to multi-task and work independently. This position offers a great opportunity to work creating leading-edge training solutions and technologies.
• Creates and maintains training materials in accordance with ISD guidelines and best practices
• Translates customer's needs/requirements into effective, instructionally sound training products
• Reviews training tasks, objectives, materials, and measurement strategies for effective alignment and coverage
• Determines the best media types as it pertains to objectives and student proficiency
• Reviews training outcomes, identifying and recommending continual improvements
• Develops content using a variety of ISD tools such as but not inclusive of, MS Office, Adobe L/CMS, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Experience in all parts of the Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate (ADDIE) process for a variety of training projects and training scenarios to ensure the effective development of sound courseware content to meet the customer’s needs
• Ability to apply instructional design best practices for institutional training, training materials, and sustainment training
• Experience with e-Learning standards, to include SCORM requirements and web environments
• Experience developing courseware for Interactivity Levels 1-4
• Experience with IBM Kenexa Learning Content Management System (LCMS) as a developer as well as, other tools for development and distribution of training/courseware
• Experience interacting effectively with military, industry, and academic partners
• Experience multi-tasking, working within deadlines, and smoothly transition between various projects
• Experience working with Programmers, Graphic Artists, and Subject Matter Experts
• Experience with SharePoint, Box, Confluence and other collaboration tools as a user
Accredited Master's degree in Instructional Technology and/or Organizational Development is the best fit for this position. Please refer to job description for mandatory qualifications.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.