- 201832 - Administrative Assistant
- NJ-New Jersey
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity in Bridgewater, NJ.
• Site Director calendar management; Expense reporting
• Coordinate leadership visits (Booking space, preparing PPE, ordering lunch, coordinating schedule)
o Provide administrative support to site initiatives – eg Annual inventory
Talent Acquisition and Engagement Support
• Supporting TA events
o Job fair (coordinating rentals, managing sign up, coordinating refreshments, coordinating promo items)
o Off-site community events (prep materials, liability documentation)
o Owner for communication boards, including creating slides from content provided by the team
o Liaison with group communication partner
o Manage site communication inbox
o Recognition (Birthdays/ anniversaries)
• Support engagement activities
• Support new hire/ onboarding process
• Interview scheduling for leadership positions
• Coordinate community partnerships/ relationships
• Ongoing creation and management of employee files
• Uniform/ safety shoe ordering for all depts
• PO creation and processing/ close out
• Office supply ordering
• Mail management / distribution
• Tracking/ Data entry for site and dept initiatives (project based)
o PPI sprints
o Ethics training
• Space planning and allocation
• PPE ordering/ management of supply
• Place catering orders for team events
• Point of contact for lunchroom vending issues
• Arrange pick up / drop off for offsite record storage. Manage stored record listing
EDUCATION: Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
WORK HOURS: Mon-Fri First Shift/FT.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x218 or (800) 927-9318 x218
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.