- 201918 - Supply Planner/Inventory Management
- CA-Bay Area
- $35 to $40.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supply Planner/Inventory Management for a hybrid opportunity in Fremont, CA.
Hybrid supply planning and inventory management responsibilities:
Responsible for planning all aspects of production using a MRP II Database.
Initiate work orders and maintain accurate database. Includes interaction with other departments to ensure that company objectives are met for business revenues and customer satisfaction.
Run meetings to update management.
Work on complex analysis for determination of situations to ensure most cost effective means of manufacturing.
Perform outbound & inbound material handling, cycle counting and maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
• Maintains the MRP and production plan for established products. Establishes priorities for specific customer orders.
• Monitors production plans/forecasts and recommends changes to management.
• Support interdepartmental communication relating to several groups such as: Planning, value stream leaders, Inventory Control, Manufacturing, Customer Service and Shipping
• Responsible for ISO and QSR compliance and improvement initiatives within reporting department.
• Receiving, examining, sorting, arranging, counting, storing, picking, and staging items for storage and operations in accordance with established procedures and customer requirements.
• Process receiving raw materials, stage and kit materials with speed, accuracy and close attention to detail.
• Operating material handling equipment
• Working in and out of a -20C Freezer and 5C Cold Room and -80 freezers
• Perform frequent inventory, stock rotation and cycle counting.
• Restocks and maintains inventory levels on Kanban’s and supermarkets shipping materials and supplies
• Responsible for reconciling work order variances.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Provides regular and timely production reports to management.
• Minimum 1 – 3 years related experience in production planning, preferably in medical device industry
• Experience with Inventory Control a plus
• Familiarity with an ERP system, QAD or SAP, strongly preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Detail-oriented individual with a strong ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Interacts equally well with all employees utilizing strong interpersonal skills
• Follows written and verbal instructions accurately and efficiently with proper e-mail etiquette
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
EDUCATION: • BA/BS in Life Science or Business
WORK HOURS: First/FT
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.