- 201935 - Engineering Technician 3
- $27.55 to $39.55 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking mulitple Engineering Technician 3's for a contract opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
Looking for a motivated and detail-oriented engineering aide to assist a team of Mechanical engineers with processing of engineering analysis and drawings, tracking hardware procurement, and assistance of integration of hardware. Duties can also include assisting with procurement process, expense processing, and task scheduling/processing, among other duties.
- High School Diploma
- Experience working with Microsoft productivity software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and process information from multiple sources
- Responsive and motivated in task completion
- Ability to track schedule and budget of assignments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to or familiarity with Lean Engineering environment (Scrum, Agile, Jira, etc)
- Past experience in engineering industry
- Familiarity with PLM software (Teamcenter)
- Exposure to engineering analysis and drawings in past experience
- Hands-on experience with hardware
- Experience managing schedules (MS Project)
- Tracking hardware, working with procurement and vendors
High school diploma/GED.
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.