- 201948 - Design and Analysis Engineer 4
- MO - HYBRID
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Design and Analysis Engineer 4 for a contract/hybrid opportunity Berkeley, MO.
*This position is HYBRID with 3-4 days on site required per week.
Leads work with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements. Leads and coordinates work to analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications. Leads work to test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements. Oversees the team that monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements. Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle. Researches technology advances for potential application to company business needs. Makes recommendations for technology investments.
• Understand and apply job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts
• Develop, document and maintain electronic and electrical system requirements according to customer desires and contract requirements
• Develop statement-of-work and technical performance specifications
• Analyze, translate and implement requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications, showing traceability throughout the product lifecycle
• Test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements
• Resolve product integration issues and production anomalies
• Support fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle
• Investigate emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements
• Monitor supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements
• Develops and documents moderately complex electronic and electrical system requirements
• Designs hardware, software and interface specifications
• Assists in monitoring supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements
• Solves problems concerning fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle
• Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business need
• Bachelors, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
• 10 yrs engineering experience
• Experience in the Aerospace Industry
• Experience using good communication, analytical, and organizational skills and be able to work in a team environment -
• Experience within a design/build team
• Experience creating, developing, and/or maintaining engineering processes
• Experience with electronic/electrical system designs based on requirements
• Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and architecture
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information. HYB
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.