- 202060 - Assembler
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler for a contract opportunity in Sylmar, CA.
This position is 100% onsite.
Perform hand soldering, wire harness assembly and component bonding
- Complete documentation accurately
- Operates tools and equipment such as wire strippers, crimpers, solder iron, wire identification and associated tools
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations
Demonstrated experience using a computer to look up and record information (Excel & Word)
- This position requires the ability to work first or second shift
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and work instructions
- Reliable, mechanically inclined, detail orientated
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and displays a positive attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work overtime as required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
- Must wear a smock, hair cover, and gloves during work
- Requires accurate visual acuity
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x223 or (800) 927-9318 x223
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.