- 202088 - Quality Control Technician
- Up to $19.50 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Control Technician for a contract opportunity in Lenexa, KS.
Responsible for the evaluation of quality control samples through physical evaluation and microbial load testing of plated and non-plated media, control of documents, and maintaining good general laboratory practices.
• Review and maintain product compliance specifications, documentation control.
• Gain proficiency on all testing areas.
• Documentation of testing results and determination of aesthetic quality on finished product.
• Maintain consistency for training tasks in Master Control.
• Maintain SOP criteria for inspection/testing.
• Responsible for maintaining department equipment and ordering consumable stock supplies when necessary.
• Exercise GMP and GLP compliance in work environment.
• Work well in a high volume fast paced environment.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance department as a quality team.
• Work with the continuous improvement program within the department.
• Understand and exercise all safety requirements and procedures.
• Assists in maintaining standards in accordance with GMP's/SOP's and ISO regulations.
• Accomplish department goals.
• Support all company policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Some laboratory experience in a biological sciences laboratory is preferred.
• A minimum combined 1-2 years of experience of in related QC/QA, microbiology laboratory work in a laboratory setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
• Some familiarity with FDA regulations for medical devices.
• Possess the ability to manage many tasks and in an organized fashion.
• Possess intermediate computer skills, preferably with experience in Microsoft word to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. Experience working in SAP is a plus.
• Listen to, and follow, written and verbal instructions in English.
• Able to adapt and to learn new procedures and to maintain a scientific and objective approach.
• Must be available to work alternate shifts when needed.
• Must maintain a professional workplace attitude.
• Self-motivated, highly responsible and possess a good teamwork spirit.
EDUCATION: • Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
WORK HOURS: Monday- Thursday 7am-5:30 pm FT.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.