- 202193 - Document Control Clerk
- $18 to $22.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Document Control Clerk for a contract opportunity in Somerville, MA.
The Document control clerk will participate in the following:
• Participates in the day to day operations related to office administrative functions in the Document control department.
• Assist with the Archive program for the Cambridge and Somerville Site including document scanning
• Assist with document recalls from off-site storage
• Organization and filing of documents
• Entering data into the document tracking system
• Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be able to quickly learn new software
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• High School diploma or GED
WORK HOURS: First shift/Full-time.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.