- 202232 - Software Development Analyst
- Remote Work
- Up to $61.52 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking three Software Development Analyst 2 for a remote/contract opportunity.
This job can be 100% REMOTE.
• Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company’s system architecture standards.
• Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revise existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
• Review status of projects and budgets; a self-starter that can manage schedules and prepare status reports.
• Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to improve productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Individual will be responsible for contributing to large- and small-scale projects for programs and the functional homeroom.
• Works independently with little oversight.
• Able to receive requirements at a high level and derive lower-level requirements by working directly with internal customers turning complex processes into user-friendly tools.
• Candidate should be able to perform all phases of the development lifecycle: initial requirements gathering, architecture design, development, testing, and training.
• Candidate needs to cooperate with teammates on best practices and possible re-use of applications; including taking direction from team leads.
• Ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about process improvement, efficiency, excellent customer service, and working with different teams from all functions.
• Candidate should be able to juggle multiple assignments and manage changing priorities.
• Strong project management and communications skills are highly desired.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience OR a Master's degree and 0 years of experience.
• Demonstrated experience with C#/C++ OOP languages
• Demonstrated experience with MS SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL or other SQL languages
• Demonstrated experience with Visual Studio, .Net Core or .Net Framework
• Experience developing and maintaining web applications
• Able to work onsite in Melbourne, FL
• Solid understanding of modern HTML/CSS
• Proficient with REST-based API’s, JSOM, CAML, XML, and XSL
• Experience with .NET/SQL
• Experience with OOTB workflows
• Proficient with OOTB web parts
• Extremely Skilled at SharePoint permission maintenance and user support with OOTB SharePoint issues and light customization
• Strong working experience with NGC SharePoint governance rules
• Experienced site collection administrator and site owner
• SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A Master's Degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
• Thorough understanding of Aerospace effectivity management principles
• Experience with Agile Processes and Methodologies in particular SCRUM
• Able to travel at least 10% of the time.
Bachelor's Degree required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.