- 202299 - AWS Security Engineer
- Remote Work
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an AWS Security Engineer for a remote contract opportunity.
The AWS Security Engineer will work with various development teams within the Audience Monetization Solutions (AMS) organization to remediate a defined set of infrastructure vulnerabilities on the AWS platform.
• Implement solutions to remediate application and infrastructure vulnerabilities.
• Development of tools that help to automate security goals.
• Other duties as required.
• 3-5 years of software development, AWS security and architecture experience.
• Preferred experience with AWS, scripting skills (Python, Powershell, Bash), Linux, Terraform, Brinqa
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work Independently.
• Certifications such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AW Solutions Architect, and AWS Security Specialty a plus.
• Candidate should have knowledge of system and network configuration for multiple operating systems and infrastructures.
Accredited Bachelor's Degree plus 5-7 years of experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.