- 202358 - Customer Service Representative
- $28 to $30.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a contract opportunity in Tewksbury, MA.
• Execute and manage order processing transactions accurately, in a timely manner from order entry to delivery commitment to customers.
• Responds effectively and efficiently to customers inquiries, ranging from orders, product availability, pricing, delivery, billing, and other forms of documentation
• Handle customer order enquiries and engage with relevant stakeholders to resolve issue in a timely manner.
• Accounts & backlogs management, proactively communicate changes/delays and suggest alternative option whenever possible to mitigate escalation due to shipping delays.
• Prompt coordination with logistics team for timely pick up & delivery.
• Liaise with manufacturing facilities & 3rd party vendors as necessary
• Work with Finance on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable issues & follow up when needed.
• Participate in order management process improvement when needed.
• Responsible to meet all operational KPI and SLA.
• Ensure all documentation and order processes are in line with corporate guidelines and compliance
• Reports preparation on regular basis.
• Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
• Answer 50 – 70 Inbound calls per day. Make 60 – 80 Outbound calls per day. Attendance and On phone percentages (90% or better)
o 3-5 years customer service experience within a inbound call center environment
o Above average computer skills
o Exceptional written and verbal communications
o Ability to display professionalism and courtesy. This includes but is not limited to; providing accurate information, using the proper client scripting, voice tone, inflection, expressing empathy and displaying a willingness to assist.
EDUCATION: o High School graduate (some college preferred)
WORK HOURS: 9-5pm/FT.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.