- 202388 - Data Entry Clerk
- $15 to $20.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Data Entry Clerk for a contract opportunity in Bristol, PA.
This position, under supervision, will provide critical administration support to the Manufacturing Engineering function in transferring documentations and records into the company ERP system.
• Complete documentation transfers from MS Word documents to ERP system.
• Organize work in accordance with prioritization list provided by Manufacturing Engineering.
• Attend meetings related to transfer documentation efforts, provided updates as required.
• Upkeep department records required for documentation transfers.
• Assist with other needs related to document data entry and updates.
• Prior data entry experience
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Must be a self-starter and able to initiate activities to support job responsibilities.
• Advanced knowledge in ERP Systems or documentation platforms.
• Experience with Work Instructions, Procedures and Standards.
• Working knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Experience in the Electronics industry.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
Accredited High School Diploma or GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.