- 202540 - Software Developer
- NC-North Carolina
- Fort Bragg
- $50 to $70.00 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Developer for a hybrid contract opportunity in Fort Bragg, NC.
60% Fort Bragg 40% virtual
Will play a key role in our enterprise business by leading the development team with focus on growth priorities and existing systems. You will serve as a technical leader, able to discuss data structures, new technologies, and new methods of achieving system goals. You will also provide servant leadership to your team, removing roadblocks, coaching and mentoring as needed, facilitating collaboration with internal customers, and helping your team to succeed.
• Be the technical and people leader for software developers of various experience levels
• Attract, hire, and maintain a team of talented developers
• Use your technical expertise to contribute towards building best-in-class products
• Take projects or significant features from concept to implementation
• Collaborate with IT and business management to establish priorities for the team’s plan and manage team performance
• Guide technical documentation of project requirements, developer processes, and end-user documentation
• Support an excellent customer experience by being proactive in assessing escalations, and working with the team to respond appropriately
Minimum qualifications & experience
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• 6+ years of experience designing and building scalable enterprise software
• 2+ years of managing teams within a development organization
• Experience with Microsoft technology including VB or C# .NET, MS SQL, SSRS, TFS/DevOps
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
• Ability to build strong relationships with diverse teams within an organization
• Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.