- 202547 - Engineer Software 2
- $46.64 to $58.29 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking five Engineer Software 2 for a contract opportunity in Orlando, FL.
• Develop, document, test, and debug software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems.
• Apply appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
• Diagnose problems encountered during application integration among products and address fixes/enhancements according to prescribed program processes.
• Design and develop complex software using a variety of programming and scripting languages.
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other STEM discipline, with 5 years of relevant experience in engineering development projects –OR- Master’s degree in STEM, with 3 years of relevant experience in engineering development projects –OR- PhD degree in STEM, with 0 years of relevant experience in engineering development projects
• Experience in developing software in C++, C#, Java, or Web Technologies
• Familiarity or experience with Agile Software Development and the Atlassian Toolsuite
• Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts or DevSecOps
• Familiarity with Containers and Orchestration tools
• Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
• Experience with Spring Framework / .NET Framework
• Experience in the design, implementation, and delivery of sophisticated software systems in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Demonstrate exemplary professionalism and ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Demonstrate strong team-building/collaboration skills
• Master of Science in Engineering or other STEM discipline
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.