- 202602 - Engineer Systems 3
- AZ - HYBRID
- $59.66 to $74.58 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Systems 3 for a contract/hybrid opportunity in Gilbert, AZ.
• Space System Physical and Functional Architecture Development
• Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
• Thread Engineering
• Model Based System Engineering
• Orbital Analysis/Determination
• System Integration
• Test Planning/Execution
• Ground Systems Engineering
• Tool Development
• Site Installation
• Interface Validation
• System Activation
• System Operation
• System Maintenance and Turnover
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline and 14+ years of engineering experience OR Master's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline and 12+ years of engineering experience OR PhD Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline and 9+ years of engineering experience
- Practical working experience with Space system architecture design, trade studies, and Mission Engineering
• Master’s Degree in Engineering
• Experience working on aircraft or spacecraft systems
• Experience in developing, managing, and decomposing requirements
• Experience in system architecture, CONOPs, or model based system engineering
• Experience in subsystem, payload, or system integration
• Experience using DOORS, Cameo
• Strong People and Technical Leadership Skills
• Excellent communication Skills (upward and downward)
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Must be willing to work on-site (or hybrid) at Gilbert, AZ in a classified Lab environment.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.