- 202615 - Bonder Metal or Composite 1
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- $17.85 to $21.42 DOE
- 24 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking fifeteen Bonder Metal or Composite 1 for an opportunity in El Segundo, CA.
• Handling and managing fragile composite materials. Prep, lay-up and bonding of composite products.
• Experience with layup of uni-directional and woven pre-pregs
• May report status/progress and interface with other employees and departments.
• Tooling preparation and release application.
• Utilize measurement tools such as calipers, rulers, and tape measures for fabricating hardware.
• Assist in maintaining overall shop appearance and cleanliness.
• Execute to written instructions.
• A high school diploma and 1+ years' of composite lay up/ bonding experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to work under limited supervision.
PMT 50 certification or a equivalent certification required
High School Diploma.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.