- 202678 - Cyber Architect 3
- $91.35 to $114.19 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking three Cyber Architect 3's for a contract opportunity in Dulles, VA.
• Working as an independent, technical contributor in an Agile engineering environment, where the Cyber Systems Engineer may assist identifying and prioritizing security requirements; triage of Static Code Analysis (SCA) tool findings (e.g. Fortify) and assist in prioritizing the findings as technical debt in the SwDLC backlog.
• Advising software development scrum teams on secure coding practices, security-focused engineering trade studies, and other security best practices.
• Conducting system vulnerability scanning, remediation and patch management activities on Windows and Red Hat operating systems and various COTS/GOTS applications, including those within virtualized and/or cloud environments.
• Adjudicating security tool findings by working with software developers, systems engineers, and other engineering disciplines to resolve technical and programmatic cybersecurity concerns. A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and productively with others is an essential skill.
• Documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and when needed, performing software patch installation, other flaw remediation, antivirus updates, and continuous monitoring (ConMon) activities.
• Ensuring systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with security policies and procedures as outlined in the system security authorization package (SSP, SCTM, ConMon Plan).
Bachelors Degree in STEM field
5 years IT security experience in any field
Any DoD 8570 IT Security certification
Familiarity with Systems Engineering processes and milestones; understanding of the requirements analysis, decomposition, and allocation process.
3+ years experience in the Defense Aerospace Industry
Experience working in restricted facilities and using highly sensitive IT systems.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience participating in Systems Engineering milestone reviews, as the cybersecurity focal.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.