- 202738 - C-130 Crew Chief
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 11 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a C-130 Crew Chief for a contract opportunity in Waco, TX..
Requires broad working knowledge of C- 130 aircraft systems to include hydraulics, structures & engines
Minimum of 5+ years of experience required
• Knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, and dial indicators, micrometers and support equipment, powered and non-powered.
• Knowledge in the documentation of AFTO 781forms or other service equivalent.
• Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedule requirements
• Ability to troubleshoot malfunctions, adjust, repair, or replace aircraft accessories
• Perform preflight, thru-flight, and basic post-flight maintenance inspections, perform as Refuel/Defuel, Jack and Tow Team Supervisor.
• Perform aircraft servicing to include, but not limited to Lox, Hydraulic and Engine Oil, service aircraft tire and perform aircraft lubes.
• Mechanic must also be proficient at all tasks required to launch and recover C-130 aircraft.
• Minimum 5 years of experience on C-130J and/or legacy C-130 models
• Engine Run Qualified is a plus. Technical/Functional skills:
• Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and aircraft tow vehicles.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Must be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends as required.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.