- 202749 - Electrical Enigneer III
- $53 to $61.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer III for a contract opportunity in Orlando, FL.
This position is 100% onsite.
Provide electrical engineering support for digital acquisition strategy and the digital twin domain for electrical components. Responsibilities include Weapon Open System Architecture (WOSA) assessments, electrical subassembly assessments, and missile architecture capture in the digital domain. Experience with Digital Transformation, Government Reference Architecture (GRA) and WOSA, desired. Previous electrical architecture and FPGA development experience desired.
1. Experience with Government Reference Architecture (GRA) and Weapon Open System Architecture (WOSA) Development
2. Experience working with a multidisciplinary team of engineers for hardware development and missile architecture capture
3. Work in tandem with suppliers to develop electrical subassembly assessments
4. Knowledge of analog and digital design concepts (i.e. perform SPICE analysis, perform circuit analysis, read, understand, and simulate firmware written in Verilog/VHDL)
5. Experience with electrical component and digital twin implementation
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
4/10 work schedule
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.