- 202788 - Sr Manufacturing Operator
- Fort Collins
- $22 to $27.00 DOE
- 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Manufacturing Operator for a contract opportunity in Fort Collins, CO.
A significant investment in the dynamic and rapidly growing Cell Therapy space. Our Cell Therapy organization within the Pharma Services Group, is one of the fastest growing areas. We focus on providing development and clinical scale services for gene and non-gene modified cell processing for a variety of unmet medical needs.
Within Protein and Cell Analysis, we are passionate about shaping and accelerating science via ground-breaking products and services. We are boundary less, collaborating at all levels and with our Customers to win together. We are accountable to delivering on our commitments, celebrating our successes and recognizing excellence. We are a learning organization, committed to career development through active management and promoting diverse talent across the business.
In this role you will be building and integrating subassemblies for the Bigfoot flow cytometer. This includes troubleshooting and testing to ensure the subassemblies and system meet functional specifications.
• Follow written work instructions to build electromechanical, fluidic, and optical assemblies.
• Follow written test procedures and troubleshoot issues as you integrate sub-assemblies into the full system. This includes fluidics testing, optical alignment, system calibration, electrical and software testing.
• Work with hand tools, test equipment and computer software to build, test and troubleshoot.
• Work with the manufacturing team and engineering to improve procedures or designs to reduce assembly and test time.
• Producing high-quality work with attention to detail.
• Being part of a hands-on, creative, self-willed, self-motivated, flexible, and dynamic team.
• Maintains clean and organized work area that supports co-workers as well as safety, efficiency, quality and customer demands.
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Able to read schematics and mechanical drawings
• Proven troubleshooting skills
• Comfortable navigating multiple software applications
• Physical requirements - Standing, bending, reaching and handling bulky parts is common to the job.
• Hazards – Exposed to potential hazards including pinch points, fall hazards, chemical exposure and general safety issues associated with manufacturing. Works in hot, cold, dusty, elevated and noisy area.
• Requires high school diploma or GED (required)
• 2-year technical degree is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing
WORK HOURS: Full-Time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.