- 202797 - Accounting Manager
- Up to $50.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounting Manager for a contract opportunity in Milwaukee, WI.
Month end close responsibilities in accordance with the financial close schedule to include
* Approval and posting of journal entries
* Review of reconciliations in Blackline
* Flux Reviews
* Accuracy in accounting
* IC controls and compliance focus
• Coordinate Annual Fixed Asset count
• Support regional initiatives
• Project work - modernizing business processes with integrating inventory module into existing ERP and transitioning General Ledger/AP/AR work to a shared service
Encourage the team to work smarter and assist them in finding solutions
EDUCATION: Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
WORK HOURS: Full-Time, 40 hrs M-F 9am - 5.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.