- 202829 - Engineer Software
- $51.67 to $64.59 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking one Engineer Software 3 for a contract opportunity in Huntsville, AL.
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Proficiency with server side languages such as Express, Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
• Work in a collaborative Agile development scrum team
• 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.
• Relevant software development experience
• Apply extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
• Communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
• Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• Perform work without appreciable direction. Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results.
• Represent the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Experience with MERN stack development
• Experience with Agile development methodology
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.