- 202835 - Engineer Software 2
- Colorado Springs
- CO - Multiple Locations
- $49.09 to $61.36 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking one Engineer Software 2 for a contract opportunity based in one of the following locations: Colorado Springs, CO or Huntsville, AL.
• Derive and allocate requirements into detailed design
• Designs, develops and tests software product functionality
• Collaborates with Systems and Quality Engineers to ensure software requirements are met
• Performs software peer reviews, version control, automated tests, software analysis, continuous integration, and continuous delivery in accordance with DevSecOps processes and best practices
- Generates software product documentation
• Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field and 2 years of relevant experience; 0 Years with Masters
• Additional years of experience above the minimum requirement
• Experience in software development in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++
• Familiarity with Model-Based Systems Engineering languages (SysML/UML) and concepts
• Experience with UI design and development
• Experience Interpreting complex algorithms and requirements for implementation
• Familiarity with automated unit and regression testing,
• Experience working within on an Agile team within a DevSecOps environment
• Familiarity with deployment automation tools such as chef, puppet or ansible’
• Familiarity with build automation tools such as Jenkins, GoCD, Travis CI or Circle
• Familiarity with distributed version control software (Git, Mercurial)
• Experience with Linux operating systems
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.