- 202841 - Engineer Embedded Software 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $88.43 to $92.28 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking multiple Embedded Software Engineer 3's for a contract opportunity in Azusa, CA.
• A bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) field with 7 years of related software engineering experience OR a master’s degree in a STEM field with 5 years of related software engineering experience.
• Demonstrated experience developing software in object-oriented programming languages such as C++ or ADA.
• Experience with developing software in Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) for embedded applications (VxWorks or similar)
• Knowledge of Agile development concepts, methodologies, and associated tools (Jira/Atlassian tools)
• Experience with unit testing (googletest or similar framework)
• Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
• Knowledge of configuration management and version control tools
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.