- 202845 - Systems Engineer 3
- $51.53 to $64.41 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer 3 for a contract opportunity in Roy, UT.
• Develop models to simulate and evaluate hardware performance
• Perform model validation through test and analysis
• Develop, perform and document tests, includes test planning, test conduction, data analysis and documenting test results
• Participate in technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for missile system payloads
• Verify specifications and designs through modeling and simulation, test data processing, and performance analysis
• Create technical reports and present test and analysis results
• Interface with AF customer
• Analyze ICBM countermeasure design performance
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
• 5 years of related experience with Bachelors in Science; 3 years with Masters; 0 years with PhD
• Experience with Radar Signal and Data Processing (Beamforming, Pulse Compression, Track Filters, etc.)
• Experience with ICBM Weapon Systems
• Experience with multiple coding languages (Python, Matlab, etc.)
• Experience with Modeling and Simulation
• Experience in ICBM countermeasure
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.