- 202855 - Engineer Systems 3
- $51.52 to $64.41 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer 3 for a contract opportunity in Roy, UT.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• Lead, Definition, Development, Evaluation and Maintenance of DoDAF/UPDM UML-based Models of architecture viewpoints, including requirements and parametric models in CAMEO or similar technology
• Support the development of System Architecture Descriptions and associated artifacts, such as system design descriptions consistent with DoD Data Item Description guidance
• Perform Model access, configuration management and change control
• 5 years of systems or test engineering experience with Bachelors in a STEM related field; 4 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
• Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), tools, techniques and concepts; Familiarity with the Systems Engineering “V” model (IEEE 15288, 12207) and all phases of its lifecycle
• Demonstrated proficiency in analytical thinking and problem solving skills and Systems Thinking mindset
• Excellent decision making and communication (written and oral) skills
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work in an integrated product team (IPT) environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Working knowledge of DOORS
• At least 7 years of experience CAMEO, Rhapsody, Systems Architect, PTC Integrity or other similar COTS packages; Technical Experience with SAP, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Engineering Solutions, Product Line Engineering, Team Center, Extranet Solutions, or Collaboration Solutions.
• Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) concepts
• Experience briefing to senior leadership
• Experience with version control using Atlassian, or other tools
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.