- 202856 - Engineer Digital 3
- $80.76 to $106.26 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking one Digital Engineer 3 for a contract opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
FPGA Verification Engineer with Emphasis on VHDL Verification and Validation.
• FPGA verification engineer with at least 5 years of VHDL verification and validation experience to verify VHDL logic for use in aerospace avionics applications.
• Requires BSEE with at least 5 years of related work experience or MSEE with at least 3 years of related work experience
• Must have proven records of VHDL design verification and validation.
• Knowledge of formal verification techniques for VHDL is required.
• Must work well on a small team of VHDL design and verification engineers
• Must understand the concept of constrained random verification and functional coverage
• Be able to write Bus Functional Models BFMs in VHDL
• Must be capable of understanding and adhering to department design and verification standards.
• Must be familiar with lab testing including lab measurements (oscilloscope, digital logic analyzer), defining test setups, in-circuit debugging.
• Familiarity with AMBA AXI and APB is highly desirable.
• Familiarity with space fiber and/or space wire is highly desirable.
• Familiarity with agile project format is highly desirable.
• VHDL design experience is highly desirable
Familiarity with OSVVM ( Open Source VHDL Verification Methodology ) is desirable but will consider candidates with strong VHDL design experience.
School must be accredited.
On-site with Hybrid possibility.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.