- 202868 - Engineer Electronics 2
- $31.7 to $39.63 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking one Engineer Electronics 2 for a contract opportunity in Roy, UT.
• Executes the testing and/or evaluation/validation of an electrical component, subsystem, or system analytical model or actual system implementation during Radiation Effects testing.
• This requires the candidate to establish a thorough knowledge of the operation of the circuit and its use in the system application, using that insight to assure testing is conducted in a manner consistent with its use in flight.
• Develops Test Procedures and Performs Functional Testing on electronic hardware for radiation testing.
• Prepares and presents electrical engineering materials for requirements and design reviews.
• Participates in requirements derivation, allocation, and development.
• Evaluate uncertainty and risks associated with requirements and designs.
• Bachelor’s Degree electrical engineering from an accredited university with 2 years of relative experience or Masters in electrical engineering.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills of the English language is desired
• Experience with circuit modeling and/or system level design or test required
• Use of SPICE for circuit simulation.
• Worst Case Circuit Analysis experience
• Familiarity with MIL-STD-1766
• Weapon system experience (Minuteman III or similar military or industry experience)
Bachelor's Degree required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.