- 202877 - Engineer Systems Architect 3
- $55.78 to $69.73 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Systems Architect 3 for a contract opportunity in Roy, UT.
Designs and develops system architectures, and defines key capabilities and performance requirements. Defines design and technology maturity constraints of the system in accordance with customer specifications. Develops thorough definition of system external interfaces. Defines system implementation approach and operational concept. Ensures requirements are met and evaluates performance with customer.
- Support MBSE strategy and implementation over the various Architecture Model
- Support oversight of the Architecture Model customer deliveries
- Conduct integration readiness reviews with segment architecture teams in order to gauge model governance achieved
- Implement and enforce model governance at all levels of the architecture
- Coordinate with sub-integrated product architecture teams for compliance with contractual SOW and established program model governance
- Coordinate with integrated product teams for establishing content within the architecture
- Coordinate across multiple integrated product teams to ensure development of an integrated GBSD architecture model
- Define and execute model integration processes, tools, and techniques
- Be key stakeholder in the development and implementation of model governance throughout the GBSD program
- Engage in formal and informal mentoring to support knowledge transfer and talent development
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or related technical field with minimum 3 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 1 Years with Masters; or 0 Years with PhD
- 2+ years systems engineering experience
- 2+ years experience MBSE experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- 1+ years experience with MBSE tools such as Cameo, Rhapsody, Sparx EA, DOORS, Teamcenter
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or related technical field with minimum 5 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 Years with Masters; or 3 Years with PhD
- 1+ years experience as team lead and team development
- Experience with DoDAF standards and methods
- Experience with DOORS requirements management
- Experience with large systems
- Experience with DOORS requirements management and verification
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.