- 202894 - Production Technician
- Up to $17.60 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production Technician for a contract opportunity in Logan, UT.
• Responsible for the manufacturing, assembly, and/or packaging of Bio-Process Containers in a cleanroom environment.
• Technicians carry out the production process by closely following the Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instruction Documents, and blueprints or drawings as they relate to assembly, materials handling, equipment operation, and finished goods packaging.
• Follow all safety requirements and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) requirements while working in a fast-paced environment
• Record correct and accurate documentation in Production Control Documents
• Perform inspection of the in-process and finished product
• Participate in PPI (Practical Process Improvements), Lean and Continuous Improvement activities including 5s activities
• Daily Schedule adherence
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and good verbal/written communication
• Ability to follow sophisticated procedures such as Good Manufacturing Principles
• 2 years of production experience (preferred).
• Ability to work in fast-paced cleanroom environments up to 12 hours a day with additional overtime as the need arises
• Specific gowning is required: Gloves, hair net/beard net and face cover, safety glasses with no makeup/jewelry/gum, and the like
• Position requires forceful gripping/grasping/pinching, repetitive motion including pushing, and pulling
• Ability to use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and understand chemical hygiene including labels and SDS (Safety Data Sheets), common chemicals are disinfectants, solvents and IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol 70% and 90%)
• Ability to stand and move about including reaching, bending, stooping, crouching and kneeling
• Use of hand tools and equipment including forceful gripping, grasping, pushing, pulling and repetitive motion
• Common Knowledge of safety guards, light curtains, and standard safety controls
• Ability to occasionally lift and manipulate up to 50 pounds unassisted
• The cleanroom is controlled at greater than 30% humidity with a temperature between 60 and 70 degrees
• The cleanroom has some ambient noise
• HS Diploma or equivalent
WORK HOURS: Full-Time
12 hour shifts 6:00am to 6:00pm rotating days
• First week Thursday - Sunday (48 hours) *Second week Friday -Sunday (36 hours) – Rotating
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.