- 202904 - Executive Assistant
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Executive Assistant for a contract opportunity in Middletown, VA.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that provides our global customers with end-to-end solutions to develop, manufacture and supply a wide range of diagnostic reagents.
The position of the Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support for the VP/GM of the Clinical Diagnostics Reagents business unit & Business Development within The Clinical Diagnostics Division. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, tech savvy, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships. The ability to maintain confidentiality and to operate in the role with the highest of ethical standards and professionalism are required.
• Function as the primary interface for the VP/GM. May also provide support to other members of the leadership team as needed. Interface professionally with other key leaders, customers, and employees.
• Proactively manage and maintain executive calendars, including recurring meetings, prioritizing appropriately and using good judgment in offering solutions to complex scheduling and meeting planning as needed.
• Proactively manage communication (emails, phone calls, necessary follow-up); and respond to urgent inquiries from the group and division level leadership, corporate office, global sites, and internal/external stakeholders over multiple time zones.
• Coordinate complex and multi-leg travel (accommodations, local transportation and passport/visa requirements). Proactively anticipate potential travel issues and manage accordingly.
• Process and track expenses in a timely manner for executives.
• Provide exceptional attention to detail. Anticipate potential changes or shifts in priorities amidst simultaneous demands for attention.
• Schedule and coordinate complex meetings. This includes but is not limited to, attendee communications, venue management/coordination, audio/video set-up and management as needed, catering and program material preparation.
• Provide overall data management. Solicit needed data from multiple sources, organize and compile in formats to facilitate analysis and presentation. Establish, update and maintain files, inventories, records, etc., as necessary, including paper, electronic and other platforms as needed.
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables, proactively following up on outstanding items as needed.
• Provide innovative, creative and time-tested methods and procedures for fostering continuing improvement to practices or processes.
• Uphold the strictest confidentiality on information gleamed as part of responsibilities. Handle highly confidential information and documents with discretion and confidentiality.
• Complete projects, special assignments, other tasks and duties as assigned.
• 10+ years of administrative experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment supporting senior executives.
• Proven to be trusted to handle confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment.
• Demonstrated experience in working independently and within a team to identify, analyze, and solve problems with creative and successful solutions. Proactive in identifying issues and solutions.
• Positive “can-do” attitude and the ability to work within a team environment.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to interact successfully with varying levels in and outside the organization in a demeanor that is representative of the leadership team.
• Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office products. Willingness and ability to learn company-specific software or system tools.
• Ability to work to deadlines or address priorities even if after work hours (as needed).
• Minimum required education: Associates degree or high school diploma/GED with relevant experience
WORK HOURS: Full-Time; 6:00AM-6:30PM.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.