- 202931 - Assembler
- $21 to $23.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler for a contract opportunity in Alpharetta, GA.
• Perform basic assembly work which may be involved in any of the following areas; mechanical sub assembly, conformal coating, harness assembly, lamp assembly, display assembly, final chassis assembly, and general soldering.
• Demonstrate a proficiency of skills to perform consistently above average quality of work in a timely fashion.
• Under limited supervision may use methods, or written work instructions to inspect assemble, modify, rework, disassemble or reassemble deliverable or prototype hardware.
• Perform tasks associated with handling and storage of assemblies, ESD and safety issues, housekeeping, and timecards.
Fully proficient support individual contributor. Works under limited supervision. May be a resource to other employees in areas of expertise. Assignments are moderately difficult requiring some judgment.
Nature of Supervision
Works under limited supervision. Less detailed instructions are provided and minimal peer review is required.
Communication & Influence
Communicates with contacts typically within and outside the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring explanation or interpretation to understand and reach agreement. May be a resource to other employees in areas of proficiency.
Innovation & Complexity
Work may be structured within identified boundaries and procedures. Follows established processes to complete tasks. Identifies problems and issues in straightforward situations. Resolves most issues.
Works to achieve operational targets within job area which has moderate impact on the overall achievement of results for the team. Work is of moderate scope, typically on larger, task-related activities.
Must have soldering experience within the past 4 years and pass a solder test
Accredited Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
JSTD. IPC 610 Certified
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.