- 202956 - Amplitude Complaint Coordinator
- Remote Work
- Up to $30.00 DOE
- 9 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Amplitude Complaint Coordinator for a remote contract opportunity.
The Amplitude Complaint Coordinator will act as a cross-functional liaison in a highly visible environment to ensure high throughput molecular testing instrumentation success and a seamless post-sales experience for key customers. The Amplitude Complaint Coordinator will interact closely with Field Service Engineers, Customer Success Managers, and Service and Support Development Managers to track configuration, operation, uptime, quality, and service needs across multiple key customer accounts. The Amplitude Complaint Coordinator can identify and report trends before they become an issue, leading to a white-glove customer experience from the moment instrument installation begins.
• Work in collaboration with operations, service, support, and customer service to triage and escalate Amplitude installations and post market support.
• Drive accountability with cross-functional roles across a matrixed organization
• Daily complaint assessments and issue management to ensure customers receive exceptional service and support
• Act as the conduit for quality for key customer accounts
• Organize and provide visibility to work through dashboards, escalation and trending.
• Host regular meetings with stakeholders to inform, align, and develop actions.
• Uncover and resolve bottlenecks in processes impacting efficiency and internal and external customer experience
• Anticipate, creatively solve and proactively mitigate problems vs. simply reacting
• May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
Excellent project management, communication skills and attention to detail are required.
• Scientific/Technical advanced degree preferred
• Experience or interest in developing project management skillset
• Triage and issue escalation
• Agility and ability to manage multiple priorities
• Is curious, inquisitive, innovative, never satisfied with the status quo
• Proven ability to work independently and in a team
• Computer literacy, document, spreadsheet and presentation preparation
• Pro-active, helpful, ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Proven ability to effectively develop, communicate, and gain support cross functionally and with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Excellent understanding of regulations and standards such as; 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, or similar standards/regulations.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, written and oral communication skills
Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
• 4 years in the life sciences, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics field
WORK HOURS: Full-Time RMT
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.