- 202995 - Assembler
- $15 to $18.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Assembler for a contract opportunity in Manassas, VA.
- General Assembly Experience
- Ability to read/comprehend blueprints, work instructions, and technical specifications
- Familiarity with basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, torque wrenches, etc.
- Looking for a candidate that is disciplined, quality-focused, schedule-driven, and focused on fulfilling customer expectations
- Looking for a candidate that will buy into 6S (sort, straighten, shine, standardize, safety, sustain) and other operations excellence initiatives
- Looking for a candidate that is consistent and reliable
- Looking for a candidate that is able to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Looking for a candidate that able to lift and move heavy objects (up to 50 lbs.)
Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
WORK HOURS: 4/10 - 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.